We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to be the first point of contact for all customer inquiries.
A computer professional with a passion for making your users extremely happy, you will be the first point of contact for all customer inquiries. It is this skill that comes before your IT knowledge that makes you a success. You will be responsible for dealing with all feedback and questions, performing triage of any technical issues, and reporting to the product team to ensure we continue to learn from our customer feedback. In addition, you will proactively identify and talk to new users to ensure they are getting the most out of JOAN.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering extraordinary customer relationships.
- Delivering world-class support to our customers and partners by being responsive, proactive, and professional in all interactions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving installation, implementation, and production issues.
- Testing new releases to ensure common customer use cases are fully functional.
- Identifying, organizing and prioritizing multiple support requests at the same time.
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and that follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Escalating difficult cases to product/platform teams.
- Compiling and updating user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals and technical support FAQs.
- Preparing and analyzing reports on customer satisfaction with products, services and processes.
- Working cohesively with other departments to ensure the customer’s voice resonates in conversations.
- Providing pre-sale and after-sale support to clients by phone or remotely.
- Proactivity in solving problems, even when outside your area of expertise, taking on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- More than 3 years of experience in IT support, network management & implementation or in a similar field.
- Bachelor’s or university degree is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS sales or IT sales and a strong understanding of the IT industry are a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with excellent English communication skills a must.
- Fast learning and quick thinking.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- We are looking for a candidate who is able to work remotely as well as from our office in Ljubljana (Vič).