We’re looking for a senior product owner (in a sense “junior CTO”); a person that will help our digital signage team create outstanding products and solutions for the global market. You will take care of operational & development processes related to software and help our tier one customers with technical and product support. You would work with our sales and technical teams, gathering knowledge and armed with that experience, help us develop the next generation of our digital signage solutions.
You will be a key member of the new team we’re setting up to address the increased demand in the digital signage market. Expect your work to be very dynamic, with a lot of opportunity for growth in product, business, and technical development, but also your decisions to affect the company strategy.
Your key role will be in driving the development of a new SaaS product that we’re planning to launch. The role is perfect if you’re looking for an all-around role with high impact and a lot of autonomy, working with different teams that will provide support with whatever gaps you might have.
It’s ideal for somebody with a strong desire to grow and express his ideas in this technical sphere all while working in a global environment.
We are currently working on different initiatives and projects across the globe ranging from smart cities to retail, hospitality and education sectors while supporting our partners in launching interesting and innovative e-Paper projects (Schiphol, passenger information, art installations, large format digital picture frames, etc.). Visionect is regarded as a technology leader in this space, with our hardware consistently representing the pinnacle of e-Paper technology.
- Ownership of the product development roadmap – taking care of the full lifecycle of new products and features development from product discovery to market rollout in collaboration with engineering and marketing teams,
- Contributing to the business plans, forecasting, pricing, and positioning of new product offerings,
- Working closely with customers on product discovery and new market opportunities through feedback, experiments and testing,
- Operational management of the development process of the software part (management of meetings, development administration, setting plans, implementation of development plans, preparation of reports),
- Cooperation with individual internal as well as external development teams,
- Assistance to partners in the integration with our products,
- Setting up test environments for relevant SW products, onboarding new key partners while providing guidance and technical expertise,
- Communicating and collecting feedback from stakeholders,
- Preparation of technical documentation (knowledge base and other materials).
- at least two years of prior work experience in similar role,
- experience with software development,
- experiences with IT systems and technical support,
- experience with organizational processes and management skills.
Nice to have:
- experience with cloud services,
- experience with hardware development,
- experience with Linux.
- exciting position where you will be challenged,
- opportunity to grow,
- huge impact on company products,
- hybrid work model with part time presence on location.