Joan is a renowned brand that’s changing the game on how companies manage their workplaces.
Joan is a brand of Visionect, the world pioneer in ultra low-power and sustainable ePaper displays for business and outdoor environments. At Joan we are designing easy to use solutions and devices with the purpose of creating a more efficient, smarter and more pleasant place to work.
We are looking for a tech savvy Sales and Customer Success Specialist. In this role you’ll work with major global brands to help them revolutionize their workspaces with easy-to-use, ultra-efficient, and sustainable solutions. With over 2 million users in 90 countries, Joan is on the cutting-edge of workplace technology, and we need a driven and dynamic sales rep to help us continue to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales and business development: sell Joan Workplace Management solutions, develop a client base through marketing practices, analyze customer data to improve their experience, and set and achieve sales goals.
- Customer and partner support: respond to inquiries, establish customer needs, manage client and partner portfolios, and assist with onboarding processes.
- Product knowledge: hold product demonstrations, aid in product design and development, and share market insights with product and marketing teams.
- Project management: assist with client and partner projects, negotiate price and terms, and formulate estimates.
- Proactive problem-solving: solve problems and take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as needed.
As we are working with international clientele, we require flexibility as we work with customers in many time zones. This can sometimes result in late evening calls or early morning
Skills, attributes, and experience required:
- 1+ years of experience in sales and customer/account management with a focus on negotiating contracts. Good negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at a senior level are a plus.
- Experience with SaaS sales or IT sales and a strong understanding of the IT industry are a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with excellent English communication is a must. We typically communicate via email, phone and video calls with countries all over the world. You must be confident in all areas.
- Knowledge of Italian is a bonus.
- Excellent project, time and customer management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service, helping others to succeed.
For extra brownie points it would be great to receive a short introduction video from you and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org email. Don’t overthink it, just a simple “Hi I’m X ” and a small introduction of yourself, it shouldn’t be longer than 1 minute. Happy recording!
What’s It Like to Work for Visionect?
Location of work: from the office in Ljubljana, Slovenia, in combination with remote work.
Check out more on our careers page.
Learn more about us: https://www.marketingmagazin.si/aktualno/ustvarjamo-pisarno-prihodnosti