As a QA developer, your primary focus and task will be test automation and quality control for the for the next generation of ultra-low power digital signage outdoor and indoor systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of automated test system
- Development and assembly of new automated test system units
- Supporting firmware development team with debugging
- Supporting production team with the development of automated tests
- Test system result analysis and issue tracking
- Writing documentation
Skills, attributes, and experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of Python programming language.
- Good knowledge of embedded system test automation, testing, and debugging
- Revision control system knowledge (SVN, CVS, GIT).
- At least 2 years of working experience in QA.
- Detail-oriented with good communication skills.
- Ability to achieve goals in agreed deadlines.
- Proficient English skills.
- Proactivity, responsibility, being a team player.
- TCP/IP protocol knowledge (IPv4, DHCP, DNS, SNTP, …)
- Experience with any build system (Jenkins).
- Experience with pytest framework
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microcontroller programming (STM32) in C
- Experience with open source development tools (GNU toolchain, OpenOCD, Makefile).Due to the complexity of our solutions and the need for long-term stability we’re looking for candidates that are interested in long-term cooperation.
Due to the complexity of our solutions and the need for long-term stability we’re looking for candidates that are interested in long-term cooperation.