Apply and join our team of backend engineers, where you will be challenged to create and maintain backend software for our products using modern industry technologies.
You will be working with Python and the Django framework, alongside with technologies, such as Docker and Google Cloud Platform, celery, mypy.
You should have at least 3 years of work experience with development and you should aspire to work with us long term – we’re proud of our team and the fact that they are here for the long haul.
What is it like to work in engineering at Visionect:
- You’ll work in a great team. We tend to hire good team players that go out of their ways to help others on the team.
- Your work will have impact and scale. We deploy huge numbers of devices yearly across the world (primarily US and EU). Whatever you do will be felt by thousands of customers the next day.
- You’ll grow. We make sure you’re on track. You’ll set your goals and we’ll help you achieve them through internal coaching, mentorships, tech talks.
We are offering:
- technically challenging problems,
- work with interesting and new software technologies,
- working with teams with diverse set of knowledge (we build our own hardware/firmware and the accompanying software),
- competitive salary,
- possibility of remote work,
- nice offices near Ljubljana – Vič.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The development of backend software in Python,
- Designing a globally distributed online service.
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- Experience with backend development,
- Understanding of services architecture.
- In-depth experience with Python and Django,
- Experience with cloud-scale databases,
- Experience with modern IaaS and PaaS solutions,
- Knowledge of good security practices.