Your duties will include a broad range of tasks such as managing sales, maintaining the customer relationship network, implementing success programs, onboarding and training clients and partners, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights into client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Applicants must have a good level of English both written and verbal communication.
Your responsibilities will include
- Responding to customer inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Developing, expanding and cultivating a qualified client base by utilizing various marketing practices, including direct mail, referrals, trade shows, cold calls and other miscellaneous promotional activities.
- Soliciting and establishing customer needs.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve customer onboarding processes.
- Seeking clients and negotiating price and terms within the context of company policy.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Handling and managing the internal CRM
- Managing and reporting on sales goals and business development plans in accordance with company policies and systems.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of company products and services in order to successfully drive sales and achieve company goals.
- Doing market research, listening to the needs of the market and sharing insights with management, product and marketing teams.
- Proactivity in solving problems, even when outside your area of expertise, and in taking on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and sales related tools
- Aid in product design and product development.
Skills, attributes, and experience required
- 1+ years of experience in sales or account management. Good negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations are a plus.
- Experience with SaaS sales or IT sales and a strong understanding of the IT industry are a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent project, time and customer management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service, helping others to succeed.
Send your applications in English.
For extra brownie points (not mandatory) it would be great to receive a short introduction video from you. Don’t overthink it, just a simple “Hi I’m X ” and a small introduction of yourself, it shouldn’t be longer than 1 minute. Feel free to use YouTube or any other platform. Happy recording!
What’s It Like to Work for Visionect?
Location of work: from the office in Ljubljana, Slovenia, in combination with remote work.
Check out more on our careers page.