As a Junior Firmware Developer, your primary focus and task will be testing and firmware design and development for the next generation of ultra-low power digital signage outdoor and indoor systems, maintenance of the existing products and supporting the remaining company teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of firmware for embedded systems in C.
- Testing (manual testing and development of test cases for the automated testing system in Python).
- Writing documentation
Skills, attributes, and experience required:
- Knowledge of C programming language.
- Experience with embedded system programming & debugging.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Basic knowledge of measurement equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope).
- Proficient English skills.
- Proactivity, responsibility, being a team player, strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge of Python language.
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers.
- Experience with BLE (NRF52).
- Experience with at least one revision control system (CVS, SVN, GIT).
Due to the complexity of our solutions and the need for long-term stability we’re looking for candidates that are interested in long-term cooperation.
- We are looking for a candidate who is able to mostly work as from our office in Ljubljana (Vič), remote work partially possible.