Joan is looking for an Email marketing specialist!
Who is Joan you may ask? The answer is what, not who.
Joan is a renowned brand in the workplace management industry on its way to change the world. Well, not really. But what we are definitely going to change is how companies manage their workplaces. And we need a little help from an Email marketing specialist in doing that.
Your daily tasks:
- Preparation and execution of the email strategy on international markets.
- Data-base segmentation and creation of tailored campaigns.
- Email campaigns setting-up (automatisation, sequencing), emails copywriting.
- Campaigns monitoring, click rate and opening-rate optimization, AB testing, analytics, and reporting.
- Co-creation of landing pages and thank you pages.
- Co-creation of lead magnets.
- Collaboration with the advertising team.
- Collaboration with the design and video team.
- Collaboration with the sales team.
What skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in email marketing.
- High-level English.
- Familiarity with Hubspot is a plus, but it’s not mandatory.
- Great performance analytical skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Ability to act proactively and to work autonomously.
- Eagerness to present and execute your unique ideas.
- Creative problem solving.
- Passion and dedication.
- Understanding the purchasing dynamics in the B2B segment.
- Understanding of content marketing.
What we commit to:
- Energetic work environment
- Flat organisation
- International working environment
- Great onboarding experience
- Growth-oriented team
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuildings & Picnics
- Inhouse fitness (DIY) and sports matches
- Free coffee & Fruits
- Great work-life balance
We are currently onboarding Hubspot. Hurry up and jump on that wagon.
Do you need more reasons to apply? Read further!
We at Joan believe that every working day must be a fun day. And we act so. We celebrate small wins and big achievements. We motivate our team to do their best work. We innovate. We know that there are no wrong decisions – just fifty shades of experimenting. We try, we learn, we grow. And we’d like to welcome open-minded and passionate people to our marketing team.