Joan is a renowned brand in the workplace management industry on its way to change the world. Well, not really. But what we are definitely going to change is how companies manage their workplaces.
Joan is a brand of Visionect, the world pioneer in ultra low-power and sustainable ePaper displays for business and outdoor environments. At Joan we are designing easy to use solutions and devices with the purpose of creating a more efficient, smarter and more pleasant place to work. Join us on that mission – we are looking for a Digital advertising specialist for Joan.
We at Joan believe that every working day must be a fun day. And we act so. We celebrate small wins and big achievements. We motivate our team to do their best work. We innovate. We know that there are no wrong decisions – just fifty shades of experimenting. We try, we learn, we grow. And we’d like to welcome open-minded and passionate people to our marketing team.
- Advertising campaigns creation – from strategy to execution. We love Google and Facebook a lot, but we’d like to try other platforms such as LinkedIN, Twitter, Quora, Reddit …
- Ads copywriting and design (in collaboration with the design and video team).
- Conversion rate optimization, AB testing, growth experiments, analytics, and reporting.
- Growth experiments.
- Close collaboration with departments such as Sales, Product, and Engineering to execute ideas at the highest level.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in digital advertising.
- Understanding of KPI and conversion funnel dynamics in the B2B segment.
- Great performance analytical skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Ability to act proactively and to work autonomously.
- Eagerness to present and execute your unique ideas.
- Creative problem solving.
- Passion and dedication.
- High-level English.
- Understanding of email marketing and content marketing is a plus.
- Energetic work environment
- Flat organisation
- International working environment
- Great onboarding experience
- Growth-oriented team
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuildings & Picnics
- Inhouse fitness (DIY) and sports matches
- Free coffee & Fruits
- Great work-life balance