We’re searching for a person that is curious, independent and has a keen interest in networking, operating systems and IT infrastructure in general.
The position offers autonomy in daily work. You’ll be responsible for our cloud deployments, developer experience, CI pipelines and infrastructure hardening against failures.
If you see yourself in the description above, then it is possible that you’re looking at your new job! 🙂
We will make sure you can grow professionally by regular one-on-one checkins, half-year reviews and supporting you to step outside your comfort zone and contribute your part to products that customers use around the globe.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- facilitating the development teams,
- obtaining and sharing knowledge,
- keeping our infrastructure secure and up to date,
- making sure the production environment runs uninterrupted,
- deployment automation,
- creating and maintaining CI pipelines,
- creating and maintaining scalable cloud infrastructure.
- understanding Docker or kubernetes,
- basic knowledge in Python or any other programming language,
- experience using Linux systems,
- understanding of computer networks,
- experience with cloud providers (e.g. Google Compute Engine)
- practicing DevOps culture and principles,
- technically challenging problems,
- work with interesting and new software technologies,
- working with teams with diverse set of knowledge (we build our own hardware/firmware and the accompanying software),
- competitive salary,
- possibility of remote work,
- nice offices near Ljubljana – Vič.